10.30.2011

All My Life For Sale

I once sold everything I owned on eBay.
For the All My Life For Sale project, I created an online catalogue of all my possessions and put each one up for auction. The goal of the experiment was to examine how identity is shaped by the objects and brands we buy.

Pieces of my life were scattered from North Carolina to South Korea. The project also attracted media attention from as far as Israel.
You can browse through my life and read updates from people that bought a part of me at AllMyLifeForSale.net.
This project was another round of John Freyer's original AllMyLifeForSale.com.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

After getting more than 10000 visitors/day to my website I thought your bustedtypewriter.blogspot.com website also need unstoppable flow of traffic...

Use this BRAND NEW software and get all the traffic for your website you will ever need ...

= = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com

In testing phase it generated 867,981 visitors and $540,340.

Then another $86,299.13 in 90 days to be exact. That's $958.88 a
day!!

And all it took was 10 minutes to set up and run.

But how does it work??

You just configure the system, click the mouse button a few
times, activate the software, copy and paste a few links and
you're done!!

Click the link BELOW as you're about to witness a software that
could be a MAJOR turning point to your success.

= = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com